Sunday, January 27, 2008

arrrgh..

I cant really find the right words to say.
I am so conscious every time i talk or write something.
I think I'm not learning anymore.
I can't absorb stuffs easily.
Now i think it's time for me to take more vitamins.
Food for the brain..
Food for the brain..
Food for the brain..
Crap!!!

Anyways, i met pareng brenz and pretty coni in SM a while ago.
They are so effin nice and great and cool and pretty.
For me, i think they made me happy.
I don't know, maybe this is just a part of my shallowness.
It is very rare, especially this days, for me to meet new people.
The busy sched (wtf, busy scheds) is one of the major reason why i wasn't able to mingle that much to other people.
And secondly, is rick. I don't know, but since we became "US", i felt that i wasn't really in need of having too much friends. Up to now, I'm still feeling that way, but then, I'm natural born friendly so once in a while, and if i have a chance, like this.. why not.

All in all my day is crappy and fun.
Weird.
I miss rick.
And i love him... so much.
And when i say so much. It's like unexplainable so so much..

Thank you Papa God for giving me another day to live.
...for letting me experience good stuffs in the happy world.
...i love you too.

0 crazy peeps: