Thursday, January 10, 2008

for my one true love.♥

Yesterday was the 640th day that Ric and I were together.

640 days spent together.

640 days since Ric and I met and been in each other's arms.
The feeling is so overwhelming. Knowing that he's always at my side whenever I need him gives me the security that I will never be alone forever.
Since we've been together, my life has been perfect, shining perfect. I've been happy all over.
And realized that everything had fallen into right places. Literally they are.
Changing my outlooks in life positively, well, blame it all to him. And i'm really thankful for that, really.
He's an answered prayer and truly, a gift from God.

Baby, thank you for the wonderful love that you've given to me. Not for only for the love itself but also for the support and your endless patience.
Rym is nothing without Ric..
Rym cannot survive without Ric..
Rym would be lost without Ric..
..you are my life, my everything.

happy 21st monthsary baby. Few more years... I'll be patiently waiting for that time to come.
YOU ARE MY FIRST TRUE LOVE MY BABY AND ALSO MY LAST..


love you so much.♥

0 crazy peeps: