Friday, February 22, 2008

RYM... keep steppin'

Wala ka talagang patawad.
Wala kang konsiderasyon.
Sa tingin mo ba perpekto ka?
Para kang hindi naging estudyante.
Sana hindi gawin sa anak mo ang ginagawa mo samin.


I felt that this is the most burdensome semester I ever had for my entire college life.
And this is because of my annoying, aggravating, exasperating, infuriating professor – who happens to be Mr. I-DON’T CARE-IF YOU-LEARN-FROM-ME-DO-THIS. Grrrr.
We we’re like taking exams this afternoon and he only gave us 30 minutes to finish it up.
It’s just a simple program though but only 3 of my classmates got it correctly - perfectly. The others have errors and while the others didn’t got it at all. Well, apparently I belong in the error group. I was able to run the program correctly but yea, I have few.. as in very few errors.
But what the heck, I don’t know but he was very irrational when it comes to this times. Instead of giving his students a chance to pass their work, he immediately demands us to leave the room. And me, I was still asking him to get my paper but then he just pays no attention to me. And still insist for me to leave the room. I don’t know what’s up with him. He’s always like that, and now it’s giving us (his students) the impression that he’s really not into teaching. He’s so rude and rough. Imagine, instead of being nice and “somehow” setting a good example to us, he was the one who makes “bara” to his students. Arrrrgh.
Now, I can really see myself next semester sitting on the ADMS class for the second time.
It’s actually my chance to somehow cope with this subject.
But then, it’s him who puts barricades on it.
I feel like crying.
I HATE HIM.. a lot.

A one big HIGHWAY SALUTE for you sir!!!

5 crazy peeps:

Anonymous said...

I hate him too.... :(

superym said...

nilagnat ako dahil jan>>

Anonymous said...

gnun tlga cguro un ibang profs (prof nga ba un snyo?)pra ma-challenge studyante, kuno! instructor plng ata tpos epal na? ayos mgpa exam, bka msydo wizards mga cm8s mo rym..

Anonymous said...

may mga ganyang prof. ata talaga.. mga pahirap sa buhay..

haay naku, kung pwede lang kutusan!

Anino said...

Baka naman may problema?
Kung wala siyang problema, aba'y bawian niyo siya sa darating na *evaluation*Ibagsak niyo!
Paalalahanan niyo siya na may evaluation.
Tingnan natin kung hindi yan umayos.