Monday, January 7, 2008

goodbye holidays

Grrrrr... the end of holidays is almost done and yea, I would be back on reality.
My pending school works should be given a bit of more attention because the deadlines are getting nearer. For sure headache would be present in my system again. Before I used to neglect my studies, I honestly don't give a damn whether I would pass my subjects or not. If I don't like my professor, it’s either I will drop the subject or I’ll not pay attention in the class. I was really a pain in the ass both to my parents and my professors. I usually let my classmates do my homework’s and projects. I was very confident that time that as long as it is a group work, I wouldn't flunk. I've been very dependent to them especially in quizzes and exams. I was a very huge parasite in my co-block mates. But in a snap of a finger, everything had changed. I had to stop school because of some circumstances. [I don’t want to go on details here] It suddenly came to a point that I have to work and earn money for us [our family] to unite with the salary of mom because we thought that her salary was insufficient for the whole family. So now, I’m very thankful that I am able to go back to school and continue my studies. And after all those tremendous yet painful events happened in our lives, we we're still here and continuously fighting. I think those dealings teaches me a lesson which makes me somehow a tough person. It made me realize how important the education is. Education makes you cultured and I think learning is fun.
Now, I have to think about a lot of stuffs particularly for my proposals and projects and thesis. But the most important is what to wear in my defense day.
sa tingin mo?

"James, please take good care of my coat . lagot ka sakin pag hindi.."

0 crazy peeps: