Tuesday, February 19, 2008

still. still.

It’s 11:05am and wtf, i got no connection both in internet and TV cable.
Are they connected to each other?
Crap. I don’t have a book to read.
My sister borrowed it a week ago and until now, she’s not returning it yet.

I didn't go to school today and yet I’m super bored.
My mind keeps on pushing me to study but my laziness takes the supremacy.
I’m always like this, procrastination is the word.
I usually delay things until I ended up finishing nothing.
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Bad cheetah.

I’m currently listening to some of Bob Marley’s song.
It still doesn’t help to ease the boredom that I’m feeling.

These past few months I’m really hooked up by this non-realistic-yet-happy-world which is the cyberspace. I don’t know if it’s the cause of my laziness lately. But I think it is. Instead of doing more productive things, I prefer to stay in front of my pc and surf the unrealistic world, all day long. It’s quite addictive especially now, I’m getting more active in the blogosphere. I’m starting to love reading the rants of other people and I am so amazed how they write their compositions. It’s as if they were just telling a story to you, face-to-face. It’s eating most of my time now, reading other blogs than to study my school crap arrgh sorry I mean lessons. I think it’s more fun and interesting to read others thoughts than to listen to my uber-boring professors like, MS. Hello-I’m-here-infront-listen-to-me or MR. i-don’t-care-if-you-learn-from-me-do-this-now, I was flabbergasted to know that until now, my school (ehem) is still hiring those kind of professors.
It sucks to see myself sitting in their class and do nothing.

Wait, that’s not what I really want to tell.
I AM JUST BORED TODAY.
I AM SO SLUGGISH IN A WAY!
AND I DON’T FEEL LIKE SMILING TO ANYBODY.

0 crazy peeps: