Saturday, February 9, 2008

yesterday was a bad day

To sum my week up, i was absent for almost 3 days.
Last Monday i attended my techwrit class and yea... as always, it was sooo boring.
So my next subject for that day was 7:00pm till 8:00pm and i ended up sitting infront of my pc the whole time. I don't feel like attending that subject. I thought i can pass that world literature even if i don't attend much on that class.

Ok. Jaran... Next day..
1pm class - physics time.
Again.. again.. I was just sitting in front of my pc the whole time, i just don't feel like attending the class that day. I am so burned-out, jaded, exhausted with numbers. I know, that attending classes and making a perfect attendance can be a help for me to somehow pass those, super boring subjects but then i can't fight my own self when it starts to say that "SHE'S NOT IN THE MOOD TO GO TO SCHOOL". I thought of going to Manila to see Rick, that's one of the best thing that i ever did this whole week. We met in Park n' Ride. Went to SM, ate dinner and headed to their place. Being with him is like escaping in the real world. I forgot all my problems right away. Happy thoughts.. Happy thoughts..

...So i just attended my class yesterday, thursday.
After my uber happy moments with rick, it suddenly turned around into 360 degrees. I was really, really, really pissed off by two people yesterday.
First was in physics, i was late then but my professor didn't actually noticed me sneaking inside the room, then i sat beside Gerard and we talked. Then i found out that i was thrown out outside the group in Webpage. He said that it was my professors decision. But then i have this feeling that it was my groupmates who decided to throw me out. I felt i was plutoed but it doesn't really bother me. I wasn't really hurt or scared to be thrown out coz i know in myself that i can do that project even if i'm alone. The only thing that pisses me off is the word that Gerard told me that came from that STUPID, KNOW-IT-ALL GIRL.
I wasn't able to attend the group work coz i was in Rick's place, but then i texted Gerard.
They have this conversation and Gerard just babbled that i was so "kainis daw" coz they already having a hard time doing that project and they were expecting me to be there, and this STUPID, KNOW-IT-ALL girl said that, "ok lang, wala naman naitutulong yun e". FCUK! How did you know. Wait till you see my work. And i will belittle you for that. You always winge for something but look at youself first. Check if you made a big part on that project. Such a bamma!! Grade digger! BITCH! hahahaha. lahat na..
Anyways, I've already talked to Ma'am Bubbles and i was voluntold to go back to my old group which was gerard's group.
I'm currently working on this one.
Until now, i can't help myself not to get mad.
Yesterday, i was almost in the verge of slapping that girl's face. grrr.

My pissing dilemma on that day isn't over. After that physics, it was my ADBMS subject.
Wooo, one of my hatest subject in my entire college life.
When i enter the room, i decided to be snobbish and pretend to look pale.
But then this super duper mega hyper programmer fan boy arrrgh.. professor keeps on bitching me.
He shows my grade and WATDAPAK! my grade was......
I expected that already to be low on his subject but waaaaaa, not that low low.
SHIT!
So, i don't know if he has a PMS on that day cause, he keeps on bitching to everyone.
And i felt, especially to me.

I just had a bad day yesterday.
They're taking me down.
I sing a sad song
just to turned them around.

So, i have to prepare for school for now.
Think i'm late again.
Ciao!

1 crazy peeps:

Apple said...

Hahaha. Rym, hello! Natawa din ako sa comment mo. I know, i know I look so ridiculous in that video talking to a dog and asking his name. Haha.

I added you in my links already. check it out!