Tuesday, March 4, 2008

1st time..

Yes. It's my first time to be tagged by someone.
Thanks Chele ----- miss yah girl!!!

So in return, i have to:
-
link to your tagger and post these rules.
- list (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.


8 random facts about me:

8. i can be nice and mean at the same time.

7. i don't eat doughnuts. so if ever you want to bring pasalubong to me. don't you dare to bring doughnuts [in any kind], i won't eat that.

6. i love to eat but i don't get fat.

5. i'm a poser.

4. if i start to pinch or punch or slap you, that means we're close. hahaha.

3. i'm super sensitive.

2. i'm an internet addict.

1. love RICK & my family so so so much.


ok, it's my turn to tag my fellow cyber friends.
DAKILANG TAMBAY

SWEETASAPPLE
MADILIM NA KASAYSAYAN
ILOVEMISHA
CASEY CHINITA
KUKU
EMOTERANG CHURVA
MERYL - BLUEPUFF


there you are.
enjoy.

4 crazy peeps:

Anonymous said...

Sis, tnx for tagging me. will do this on my next post

churvah said...

sis, tnx for tagging me..pers taym q..
kaya lng, panu ba yn, wala pang 8 blog friends ang pwd ko i-tag?

hehehe..

Anonymous said...

ok i'll do this na. :)

superym said...

salamat. salamat. salamat.