Tuesday, February 5, 2008

disoriented mind

super aga i swear, HIGHBLOOD na ko! Kainis tong pc na to!
Anu ba toyo nito?
Leche bumabagal.
May virus kaya?..
Ah ewan.

Isang malupit na sigh..
This past few weeks, super lagi akong absent on my 10am-11am class.
So now, I keep on telling myself na i really100x have to attend my Techwrit class today.
shit naman kasi ee.
At first i really find that subject so interesting but as day passes by,
nawalan na ko ng amor sa kanya.
Not just because of the professor but it's also my classmates.
I know i shouldn't be affected on how they act on the room pero ewan ko ba?
I feel irritated and super bored when i'm in that class.
I really don't know, so ngayon, try ko siyang pasukan.
I don't want to think na i'm still the same old friggin RYM na kapag ayaw na, ayaw na.
Isang malupit na sigh..
I just don't know why I'm feeling this way towards this subject.
Well, i have nothing to do but to show up at at least once in a while.
hahaha. If it's in work? Puteeeeeek. AWOL na ko! Terminated. hahaha.
Thank God I'm still in school.

Walang kwentang entry.
Walang kwentang morning.
Walang kwentang PC.
Walang kwentang uniform.
Walang kwentang subject.
Walang kwentang kanta. (jed madela - i believe in you)

Pero atleast i have something na pwedeng ithank you kay papa God.
Thank you for giving me another day to live in this magulo yet happy world.
Thank you for giving me Ric in my life.
Thank you for the endless blessing.
I love you!

0 crazy peeps: