Thursday, February 14, 2008

hey. it's really time to say goodbye

i had a long day.
'twas my longest day since i started practicing again my career-limiting move, the procrastinating skills .
and i think, i just made a difference today.
...1:00pm - i went to school assuming that it's our long quiz in advance database. But when i got into the room, it was my cruelo professor who surprised me, he was like standing at the corner and looking outside the window, as if he's waiting for someone. he had perfect calling my last name (sometimes my nickname) everytime i enter the room and keeps on reminding me that i'm going to fail his subject. but apparently i think he will win this one, i can feel that i'm going to welcome my adbms for the 2nd time.
ok.. ok.. enough of that. it was a nice start though. it was a super laughing trip day for me and for my 2 uber kulit classmates, mae and lea.
watdapak.
they always make fun of sir.. as in always.
and hey, they nailed it this time.
hahahaha!
moving on..
...3:00pm - tin invited me to join the christian youth fellowship at cog. i didn't hesitate to come with her, after all this is what i really want for the longest time. i mean, to get closer to papa God.
it's nice to meet new friends in school and also in faith. i met dennis, allan, ate mae, tin and i forgot the name of the others. they are so cool, freakin cool, and i feel that, with them i can be myself.
when we arrived on the COG church, we headed to one of their sunday school room and started our fellowship session. we had a simple game and it was really, really fun, i got to chance to laugh real hard without being concious at all. we ended up watching a preaching documentary - short film. then we did reflections afterwards.
...i'm planning to continue what i started today. it feels great knowing that you are super close to papa God. Today i've realized that i was made fearfully and wonderfully. and everyone of us is truly a masterpiece. he has a plan for each and one of us. we just have to wait for the right time. he will never let us down. never.

0 crazy peeps: